Freelancer.com

Freelance Jobs

Slideshow

Saturday, May 30, 2009

ShopWiki Kitchen Appliances Buying Guide

This one kind of blows me away.

Most of us know what it's like to go shopping for a major appliance, and to be faced with an enormous number of brands and styles. This is the first online buying guide I've seen (though, granted, I've never looked for one), and it's impressive.

It covers the big ones - ranges, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, trash compactors - and even things that (in the States, anyway) aren't commonly found in kitchens, such as washers and dryers. As I scrolled down, the list became even more detailed.

If you're looking for a buying guide for soy milk makers, well, here you go. Related products are given at the bottom of the page (yogurt makers, ice cream makers, juicers, etc.). I was rather amused at the spice rack buying guide. I can only assume that enough people have shown an interest in them that the company has decided to provide this guide.

At the bottom of the page, there is an eye-popping list of related searches, underneath the list of major manufacturers, studded with familiar names.

I wonder what other buying guides they have?

No comments:

Post a Comment