Freelancer.com

Freelance Jobs

Slideshow

Friday, October 2, 2009

Shopping for goodies

With three major (in my view, anyway) holidays coming up, quite a few people are turning to the Internet to do their shopping, rather than risking the crowded streets, choked malls, and rabid shoppers.

Well, why not?

ShopWiki, which has another post here on my blog, is offering advice on HOW to buy things - what to look for - which is a great idea.

One of my goals is to have a home theater - by which I mean, a room especially designed for watching movies. Or TV, if you must, but for me, the movies are the important thing. Big screens! Sound! All the goodies that go with the experience, but without those rude people kicking your seat!

Of course, there's also the alternative of getting yourself a good TV.

Or, if you're saving up for the big stuff, in the meantime, you can go for a good computer system to watch your DVDs.

Why not?

I see above that I'm recommending this things not for your loved ones, but for you. If this is something you want, why not drop your loved ones a few heavy hints?

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment